Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Spread the love around

I had a lovely anniversary dinner yesterday and lovely roses during the day. Can't believe it's been fourteen years and if you add the seven years courtship, twenty one years in all. They have been the happiest years of my life. Today after sending the two boys to work and school, I decided to spread the love around.

I called up a lovely lady, had breakfast with her and told her my plan to cheer another lady up. She had left the choir upset and I felt guilty for not showing them enough love. So the former called the latter's husband and asked for her location, then I went to ntuc and bought chocolate and fruits and came home to make a lovely basket. We surprised her and sang jingle bells and i said "christmas is here" and presented her the present. She had tears in her eyes and we hugged her.

Everybody needs love.

No comments:

Post a Comment