Sunday, November 22, 2009

Smell of smoke

Today we come home from mama's house and i smell a strong stench of smoke from the maid's room. She says its just the stale smell from closing the window while we were out.:( I had brought the salt bake chicken and the left over noodles over for lunch but it wasn't served while i was there so I went into the kitchen to look for it and it lay on the counter with most of the chicken meat burried under the noodles. I brought it over to eat it, so I ate it seeing a frown on the maid's face. I tell my mother she's been given enough of food she does not have to eat what i intended to have for lunch. My mum had cooked yong tau fu in tao chio sauce, 3 fried fice, fried veg and a soup I requested but only 3 mouthfuls of chicken and 2 fish balls inside. The maids claimed that was all the chicken left they had shreaded it all. It just gets my blood boiling when they lie and try to hide food.

The hot water light was on but when i questioned the maid if she turned it on this morning before going out, she denied and said it was off when she left. Then who turned it on?

No comments:

Post a Comment