Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Do you love me? I love you...since the beginning

It's raining outside but for the first time i feel safe, calm and happy. After doing some quiet time, I know I am in good hands. Do you love me? i am asked I love you since the beginning.

I remember my talk with God when I was a teen. I didn't want to hurt anyone, I just wanted to love people. Now I realise it's easier to be part of a group or community and do it. So the choir has chosen to go out to families and sing christmas carols. I'm quite sure God will bless the act of kindness and cheer during a season of uncertainty and gloom.

Then I have to find time to get a cake to celebrate 4 birthdays, make some phone calls, invite some out to coffee and shop and wrap christmas presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment