Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The crying is over

Today is the first day Barney did not cry when he got to school.:) I had a chat with the principal of the school yesterday and she advised me to not give in to Barney's cries and provide him with alternatives. So as i drove him to school and requested his song to be played, i told him he has to wait till we drop daddy off. The smart boy tells me as soon as Tim gets out of the car "daddy dropped, song now" I say which song? and his reply is "Rudolf" . We hear it through and he says "again" and i tell him "ok it's mummy's song first then yours" so I got to listen to a lovely worship album then instead of putting his song on i sing "old macdonald". As he stepped into school today, the chinese teacher is conducting a sing-along-action song and he's distracted with the activity. I'm glad the teachers have been so kind to cater to Barney's needs so i pass him over to a teacher and wave to the other who months "wow no crying today" and i smile and say thanks.

Today i got a call from a new prospective student's mother. So i am encouraged to be a better teacher. I also get an invite to a house warming cum new baby party. hooray:)

No comments:

Post a Comment